White Chocolate Lime Cookies
Who would guess that lime and white chocolate are flavors that would go together? Well, that person is me :) You have got to try this recipe. It’s changed my life, and it can change yours too.
*TheCookieBoss blog is not held accountable in the instance that this recipe does not change your life.
White Chocolate Lime Cookies:
- 2 sticks or room temperature butter (you can use 16 tbsp of fat-free sour cream, buttery spread, apple sauce, or any type of oil (except olive oil))
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites or 1/4 cup of thoroughly blended silken tofu)
- 1 egg yolk (or 1/8 cup of thoroughly blended silken tofu)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk until creamy.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, salt. Mix in with lime juice and lime peel. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into two tablespoon-sized balls and place on greased oven pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.