White Chocolate Lime Cookies
Who would guess that lime and white chocolate are flavors that would go together? Well, that person is me You have got to try this recipe. It’s changed my life, and it can change yours too.
*TheCookieBoss blog is not held accountable in the instance that this recipe does not change your life.
White Chocolate Lime Cookies:
- 2 sticks or room temperature butter (you can use 16 tbsp of fat-free sour cream, buttery spread, apple sauce, or any type of oil (except olive oil))
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites or 1/4 cup of thoroughly blended silken tofu)
- 1 egg yolk (or 1/8 cup of thoroughly blended silken tofu)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk until creamy.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, salt. Mix in with lime juice and lime peel. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into two tablespoon-sized balls and place on greased oven pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.