What’s better than a chocolate chip cookie?
Or even, what’s better than cheesecake?
WHAT! You don’t know!!!
Well, I guess I can tell you…
A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CHEESECAKE BAR!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (both light and dark work)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 12 tbsp of room temperature butter
- 2 eggs (substitute it for 3 egg whites or 1/2 a cup of silken tofu blended until smooth)
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (you can substitute with whole-wheat flour or 1 cup of whole-wheat and 1 cup of all-purpose)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz of cream cheese
- 2 cups of any type of chocolate chips